Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Divine Teachings / Assurances of Sai Maharal

Aum Sri Sai Ram Aum Sri Sai Ram

  1. I shall be ever active and vigrous even after leaving this earthly body
  2. My samadhi shall bless and respond to the needs of my devotees
  3. If you look to me ,I shall look to you
  4. If you cast your burden on me ,I shall surely bear it
  5. Whoever puts his feet on the soil of Dharakamai(Shirdi),his sufferings will definitely come to an end
  6. If you seek my advice and help, it will be given to you at once.
  7. The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness as soon as they climb the steps of this Dharakamai.
  8. There shall be no want in the houses of my devotees.
  9. If my devotees are one 1000 miles away , I will surely attract him to my fold .Baba often said that a devotee be at any distance of a thousand miles away from Him, he will be drawn to Shirdi like a sparrow with a thread tied to its feet.
  10. My mortal remains would speak from my tomb.These divine utterances scattered here and there in the Holy book Sai Sath Charitham are reproduced here for the benefit of sai devotees

No comments: